- By Eni Yuniasih
Lowongan Kerja PT. Petrosea Tbk 5 Posisi Tahun 2018
Posisi Tersedia :
(Assignment: Head Office/Project Site)
- Min. Bachelor Degree in any engineer disciplines.
- Min. 7 years experiences as cost controller, scheduler, or project control.
- Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Good analytical thinking.
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferable in civil engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences as a quantity surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
- Good communication & negotiation skill, budget handling skill
- Willing to be placed in all project
CONTRACT ENGINEER - CONSTRUCTION
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)
- Min. Bachelor degree from Engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences in Contract Management
- Requires travel to Project locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractors meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
(Assignment: Bintaro, Head Office)
- Min Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Min 3 years experiences as Planner/Scheduler
- Knowledge of best practices in project control and scheduling
- Ability to design and calculate cost of a project
- Ability to establish policies and procedures
- Familiar with project management and project resources ( Labour, Material and Plant )
- Ability to evaluate program effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control mechanism
- Knowledge of Primavera Project Planner ( P3 ) and associated software and demonstrated competence in producing effectively formatted schedules and reports (preferably certified with Primavera)
- Willing to work extended hours as required
- Schedule Variance Analysis
- Gant Chart Preparation
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
(Assignment: Head Office- Bintaro)
- Minimun Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematic.
- Holding Financial Certification (i.e. CFA) is an advantage.
- Min 5 years working experiences as analyst or consultant is preferable.
- Preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies.
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modelling skills and Excel.
- Excellent in power point (PPT), reporting and presentation skills.
- Preferable to have worked with a world class International Corporation.
- Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation and working with cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of key business process.
- Hands on experience in developing business plan and monthly performance review.
- Market and competition analysis including market research.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to perform as part of a team possess structured thinking, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work.
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines and willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Strong and passionate with analysis, problem solving & continuous improvement, preference is by having improvement knowledge such as six sigma.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a program, process or project that involved multiple resources.
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
Jika kalian memenuhi syarat dan berminat melamar posisi yang tersedia, silakan kirimkan lamaran lengkap anda dengan foto terakhir ke email [email protected] dalam format Microsoft Word atau PDF. Ukuran Berkas lamaran tidak lebih dari 350kb, Penerimaan lamaran diterima paling lambat sampai tanggal 30 Maret 2018.