- By Eni Yuniasih
Lowongan Kerja Unilever Indonesia Juli 2019
Asst R&D Process Development Mgr for Fabric Solution Indonesia (Job Number: 190006W2)
- To ensure successful OTIF implementation for innovation, renovation, and 5S projects for Fabric Sol Indonesia.
- To engage and work together with cluster/global R&D, SC, TM, CTI, Legal, Regulatory, Marketing, and CMI in daily basis to deliver required technical support for all innovation, renovation, and 5S projects.
- To deploy and roll out the best practises in technology to factory based on MPT, process specification, and process validation.
- To prepare PFD, ProMPT, SAP PLM recipe+spec, and other technical docs relate to innovation,renovation, and 5S projects.
- To provide inputs on CapEx investment to meet processing capability.
- To lead as TPL for 10-type projects in the context of C4G.
- To provide process support and technical expertise to support factory team for any operational issue or due to quality improvement projects.
Experience Required :
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or Science field with 2-4 years experience in Unilever roles with significant experience on leading projects.
- Fully operational or working knowledge skills on product/ processing/engineering. Must have basic appreciation or working knowledge of other functional areas like Packaging, CTI or Regulatory
- Awareness of project management process and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good leadership, coordination and organization skills. Problem solving skills with practical creativity.
- Strong leadership competencies to deliver projects and influence leaders in the organization.
- Ability to work independently and lead multi-brand projects and collaborate with cross-functional projects teams.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills for both virtual as well as cross-functional onsite teams.
- Strategic thinking
- Silahkan [LAMAR]
- Paling lambat 14 Juli 2019