is urgently looking for Asset Management Officer
This role will responsible to:
1. Handle Asset and Inventory issues escalated by direct reports as main tasks.
2. Doing calculation about Operations and Head Office needs of supplies, assets, and managing the supplies to meet the right numbers and ensuring the conditions.
3. Managing vendors related to Asset, Insurance, and Property
4. Making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time
5. Arrange on-site physical inspection and inventory of company properties if needed.
6. Ensures that the Maximum and Minimum stock levels are monitored and followed.
7. Maintenance of Tire Control Monitoring Record
8. Coordination meetings with Procurement and Logistics and other departments.
This role will require someone who:
1. Has experience handling Asset Management at Express company for minimum 3 years will be preffered.
2. Maximum 35 years old.
3. Able to operating Ms Office is a must (especially Excel)
4. Communicate efficiently, effectively, and have a good negotiation skills
5. Work placement at Jakarta
If you have all of these requirements, you can send your CV to [email protected] with subject Asset Management_Name (PDF File)